Mini Stamped Snowman Lantern Gift Bag
size: 6-1/2" tall
- Mini lantern, 6-1/2” tall
- Cardstock: Vellum; Whisper White
- Four Seasons Designer Paper
- Dazzling Diamonds
- White Organdy Ribbon: Wide; Small
- Tiffany Fiber
- Small Cellophane Bag
- Candy or filler of choice
- Christmas in the City stamps
- Stampin’ Write markers: Bashful Blue; Pumpkin Pie; Ballet Blue; Real Red; Night of Navy; Creamy Caramel
- Classic Stampin’ Pad: Basic Black
- StâzOn Craft Ink Pad: Cotton White
- Color Spritzer*
- Punches: Snowflake; Horizontal Slot; Tag Corner; Hole, 1/8”; Circle, 1-1/4”, 1-3/8”
- 2-way Glue Pen
- 1. For lantern, cut panels from Vellum cardstock to fit lantern sides. Randomly punch snowflakes from panels. Insert panels into lantern, in front of glass.
- 2. For bag, use Cotton White ink to stamp snowflakes on white bag. Fill bag with candy. Use Bashful Blue ink to stamp snowflake on Whisper White cardstock. Use Night of Navy ink to stamp sentiment over snowflake image. Punch out 1-1/4" circles around stamped images. Punch 1-3/8" circle from patterned paper; layer on sentiment. Punch hole in top of tag. Thread ribbon through hole and tie around bag; trim ends and place bag inside lantern.
- 3. For tag, cut 2"x2-1/2" rectangle from Whisper White cardstock; use Basic Black ink to stamp snowman. Color snowman image as desired. Use Color Sprizter and Bashful Blue ink to lightly mist image. For snow, use glue pen to adhere Dazzling Diamonds to ground. Layer onto coordinating cardstock, then onto patterned paper. Use tag punch to punch top corners. Punch slot at top. Thread wide ribbon and fiber through slot and tie bow around handle.