Luggage and Rose Gift Card
Heartfelt Creations (heartfeltcreations.us)
Create the perfect card to showcase your gift using this new luggage case. You can decorate with dimensional roses as featured or redesign it for a masculine card.
- Cardstock: black, cream, kraft, pink, green
- Heartfelt Creations: Celebrate the Journey Paper Collection (HCDP1 242), Pink Gala Glitz (2PNK)
- Light blue ribbon
- Die-cutting machine with Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Dies*: Classic Leaf (HCD 736), Vintage Floret (HCD727), Luggage and Tags (HCD 745), Raindrops on Roses (HCD 743)
- Heartfelt Creations Precut Stamp Sets: All Occasion Sentiments (HCPC 3600), Luggage and Sentiments (HCPC 3597), Open Vintage Floret (HCPC 3500), Mini Vintage Floret (HCPC 3502), Open Leaf (HCPC 3545)
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit* (459222) and Molding Mat* (159223)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Ink Blending Tools: Sponge Daubers, Fantastix (247027)
- Ink: brown; pastel pink; olive green; Ranger VersaMark Watermark and Tim Holtz Distress in Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage
- Paints*: Viva My Paper World 3-D Stamp Paint in Silver (119390236) and Light Blue Metallic (119390836), Ranger Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint (130524)
- Judikins Rustique Bent Nail Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Art Institute Dries Clear Glue* (159723), foam dots, repositionable tape, hot glue gun
- * These items available from Heartfelt Creations (heartfeltcreations.us/product-home)
- scissors, paper trimmer, scoring tool, sponge, heat tool, ink blending stick
- 1. Create 6"x6" cream card base.
- 2. Locate paper panel with partial bike as shown; cut out center and set aside. Adhere frame to card front.
- 3. Die cut Raindrops on Roses doily from black cardstock. Cut doily in half as shown, adhering to card on opposite corners of frame. Adhere center bike panel to card with foam dots.
- 4. Die cut Classic Tag Stamp from kraft cardstock; stamp with sentiment in brown ink. Sponge tag edges with blue paint. Let dry. Die cut tag hole reinforcement from cream cardstock; adhere to tag. Tie ribbon through tag hole; trim.
- 5. Stamp luggage on cream cardstock with brown ink. Apply embossing powder and heat set. Die cut luggage shape. Snip, fold, and adhere to create 3-D look as directed in this instructional video: youtube.com/watch?v=Gf93nKw56R4&feature=youtu.be. Apply VersaMark ink to handle and sides, cover with embossing powder, and heat set. Apply inks with daubers and Fantastix. Paint front with crackle paint; sprinkle with glitter while wet. Let dry.
- 6. Stamp multiple Vintage Florets on pink cardstock with brown ink. Sponge light blue stamp paint on tips. Shape and create flowers as directed in this instructional video: youtube.com/watch?v=wF0ka1vdK7Q using flower tool kit and mat.
- 7. Stamp leaves on green cardstock with brown ink. Sponge leaves with silver paint; let dry. Shape as desired.
- 8. Assemble and adhere pieces to card front as shown.