Love Songs CD
- Paper CD sleeve
- CD with white label
- Epiphany Collection Monarch patterned
- Rub-ons: Epiphany Flourishes; Bohemia Barefoot Beauty; Day Dreamer
- 1. Carefully unfold paper CD sleeve; remove acetate window. Trace onto back of patterned paper; cut out. Adhere layers together and refold sleeve; glue to secure. Sand paper edges. Replace acetate window.
- 2. Apply "love songs", heart, and flourish rub-ons to CD label; apply flowers and butterfly to sleeve.
- 1. Use solvent inks to stamp a design and sentiment instead of rub-ons; solvent inks will dry on the glossy acetate window.
- 2. Create sleeves for baby's first year photos, wedding memories, and holiday songs, just to name a few.