Little Things Bookmark
- Cardstock: So Saffron; Certainly Celery; Brocade Blue; Very Vanilla
- Twill Tape
- Fresh Favorites I Certainly Celery Button
- Stamp sets: Bodacious Bouquet; In My Thoughts
- Classic Stampin’ Pads: Brocade Blue; Old Olive; So Saffron
- Punches: Slot; Circles, 1/2" and 1-1/4"
- White crochet thread
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Stampin’ Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut 2-1/2"x5-1/2" strip from green cardstock. Machine sew stem along right edge as shown.
- 2. Punch 11 small circles from yellow cardstock; adhere circle behind right bookmark edge so half of each circle is visible.
- 3. Stamp blue flower on cream cardstock; cut out. Attach to top of stem with adhesive dot. Punch large circle from yellow cardstock and adhere to flower center. Tie crochet thread through button, knotting at front, and adhere to flower center as shown.
- 4. Use coordinating inks to stamp individual words on matching cardstock to spell "It's the little things that matter most!" Cut out word strips and adhere to bookmark.
- 5. Punch slot in top of bookmark. Thread twill through slot and knot; trim ends.
- 1. Save time! Instead of punching multi small circles to embellish edge, use a scallop border punch.
- 2. Don't sew? Get the look with a fine-tip marker or dimensional paint.
- 3. Use same design to stamp girlfriend gift tags in a jiffy!