Let's Skate Card
- Cardstock: Prince Charming Bling; Whisper White
- Sheer white polka dot ribbon
- Christmas in the City rubber stamp set
- Ink pads: Basic Black; Pearlescent Blue Sky, Starlight Silver, and Moonlight White Brilliance
- Blender pen
- Craft punches: 1/8" hole; slit
- Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x9-1/2"; score and fold in half. Stamp random snowflakes over card front, alternating Brilliance ink colors.
- 2. Cut 2"x4-1/4" blue cardstock piece; punch two slits at one end. Punch small hole in center of each slit tab. Tie ribbon through slits as shown and adhere panel to card.
- 3. Stamp black ice skates twice onto white cardstock several inches apart; punch scalloped oval around one. Watercolor images as shown; see Techniques. Color entire scalloped piece image and foreground skate only on second image; cut out skate and adhere to first image with adhesive dot.
- 4. Stamp blue sentiment on scalloped piece and adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- 1. To create perfect background paper with your rubber stamps, don't be a perfectionist! Rotate stamps and place at random on cardstock.
- 2. Ink scalloped edge with embossing ink and heat emboss with crystal powder for frosty look.
- 3. Turn stamped oval into cute ornament or package tie, too.