Happy Little Snowman Card
- White cardstock
- Dazzle Collection Blizzard patterned
- Light blue taffeta ribbon
- Tailored Tins Winter Wonderland stamp set
- Black Licorice ink pad
- Watercolor markers
- Wide-cut scallop-edge scissors
- 1. Cut Blizzard paper to 6-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half with pink side to inside.
- 2. With fold at top, cut away lower 3" of card front. Cut 3"x6" piece from white cardstock, trim bottom edge with scallop scissors. Adhere scalloped piece to card front, slightly overlapping patterned paper.
- 3. Stamp cardstock with snowman, trees, and sentiment. Color images with watercolor markers.
- 4. Cut 7" length from ribbon and adhere over paper seam, wrapping ends to inside.