Halloween Treat Bags
sizes: witch, 6"x9-1/4"; monster, 4-1/2"x7-1/4"
- Paper bags, 3-1/2”x6-3/4”: green, black
- Cardstock: black, white, orange, green, lime green, dark green, red, yellow, blue
- Ribbon: purple glitter, 3/8”-wide; satin, 1/4”-wide, purple, orange
- Yellow buttons, 1/4”, two
- Circle punches: 3/8”, 5/8”
- Hole punch, 1/4”
- Pinking shears
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue, glue stick
- scissors, pencil, ruler, black marker
Pattern - Halloween Treat Bags
- 1. Print out full-size patterns; click on Magazine, then Patterns. Punch four 5/8" white cardstock circles. Use 3/8" punch to punch two green, two blue, and four red cardstock circles. Punch four black circles using hole punch.
- 2. Using photo as reference, adhere features to faces using glue stick. Draw mouth lines using black marker. Adhere faces to tops of bags.
- 3. Trim bottom edges of hair pieces with pinking shears. Cut several 2" slits vertically from bottom of witch's side hair. Adhere hair to face.
- 4. Adhere glitter ribbon and star to witch hat. Adhere hat to witch. Tie purple ribbon bow; adhere to witch.
- 5. Tie orange bow; adhere bow and buttons to Frankenstein.