Don't Open Card
- Cardstock: red; white
- One Wish Collection patterned: narrow stripe; wide stripe; polka dot
- Christmas Journaling Tags
- Red gingham ribbon
- Chipboard, 1-1/2”x4-1/4”
- Mini Formal Alphabet Snap-Stamps
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Die-cutting equipment: Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter; Celebrations Cartridge
- Fabric glue
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 5" polka dot square and 4" narrow stripe square; ink edges and adhere layers to card.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2"x4-1/4" wide stripe piece, ink edges, and adhere to chipboard; adhere to card.
- 4. Ink "Merry Christmas" tag edges. Cut 7" ribbon length and tie bow. Glue tag and bow to card.
- 5. Follow directions to cut numbers from red cardstock; ink edges and adhere to card.
- 6. Stamp "Don't Open Until Dec" on white cardstock, leaving space between words. Cut words into strips, ink edges, and adhere to card. Use black pen to write "th" to right of "5."