Christmas is Forever Card
- White cardstock
- Urban Window Diner Collection double-sided patterned: Drive Through; Jukebox; Napkin Rings
- Chipboard: 4-1/2” square; Gin X Clark’s Christmas Square Coaster
- Brown rick rack
- Mini bulb strand
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpads: Chestnut Roan; Yellow Citrus; Lime Pastel
- Small star template (optional)
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x5-1/2" and 3"x5-1/2" Napkin Rings pieces; turn larger piece to brown side. Ink edges brown and adhere layers to card 1/2" from top edge.
- 3. Cut 5-1/2" rick rack length and glue to card. Ink coaster edges yellow and glue to card.
- 4. Hand-cut tree, trunk, and star from chipboard, using photo as guide and template if desired. Trace shapes onto patterned sides of papers and cut out; glue papers to chipboard with solid side visible. Sand paper edges and ink edges appropriate colors.
- 5. Adhere bulb strand to tree as shown; adhere chipboard pieces to card.