Celebrate Hanukkah Card
- Cardstock: periwinkle; cream; gray; white
- Alphabet stickers: Licorice Cardstock Alphabet; ColorOasis Playful Letters & Numbers Stickers; Tiny Alphas
- Black/white gingham ribbon
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Marvy Country Heart punch
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 4-3/4"x7-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2"x4-1/2" periwinkle piece, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut four 1/2"x2-1/2" gray pieces for candles; ink edges and adhere to card as shown. For flames, punch four cream hearts; adhere to card upside-down above candles.
- 4. Cut 1"x4" cream piece and ink edges. Use stickers to spell "celebrate" on strip; adhere to card over candles. Use small stickers to spell "Hanukkah" at bottom of card.
- 5. Cut 3" ribbon length, knot, and adhere to card.