Blueberry Vanilla Gift Tag
Heartfelt Creations (www.heartfeltcreations.us)
Gift tags are all the rage and add the perfect finishing touch to the perfect gift. Create yours today!
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Worldwin ColorMates Smooth & Silky Mist Pink
- Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Journey Paper Collection (HCDP1 242)*
- Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Embellishments: self-adhesive pearls, lace, trim, cream seam binding, fibers
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (452255)*
- Heartfelt Creations Dies*: Once Upon a Time (HCD 744), Majestic Blooms (HCD 742), Classic Leaf (HCD 736)
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets*: World Map (HCPC 3598), Celebrate the Journey Sentiments (HCPC 3596), Vintage Morning Background (HCPC 3577), Open Leaf (HCPC 3545)
- McGill Paper Blossoms*: Tool Kit (459222) and Molding Mat (159223)
- Craft punches; circle, 1-1/2”; hole
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Bow-Easy
- Bazzill Splat Mat
- Ink pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMagic Dew Drop Aegean Blue and Spanish Olive, VersaMark Watermark
- Stampendous Frantage Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
- Adhesives: Art Institute Dries Clear*; glue gun; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/8”; All Night Media Pop Dots
- *These items available through Heartfelt Creations.
- paper trimmer, scissors, heat tool, makeup applicators
- 1. Cut 3"x6" panel of light blue designer paper. Stamp panel with World Map using VersaMark ink; heat emboss with Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. (Note: Heat emboss from underside of image to keep gold specks.) Cut 1/2" off top corners at angle as shown to create tag shape. Ink edges with Antique Linen.
- 2. Cut Natural White cardstock slightly larger than tag. Adhere tag to cardstock; trim top corners to match. Punch hole in top center. Adhere lace, seam binding, and trim to lower portion of tag as shown using Scor-Tape.
- 3. Using VersaMark ink, stamp flowers, leaves, and sentiment on Natural White cardstock. Heat emboss in same manner as the tag. Color flowers and leaves with chalk inks; die cut with matching dies. Clip flower petals apart and shape with mat and tool kits as desired.
- 4. Die cut sentiments with matching die and select "You're the Best", the wheel, and the medallion. Ink edges with Antique Linen.
- 5. Adhere sentiment to wheel, then circle punched from Mist Pink cardstock. Adhere circle to die-cut medallion with Pop Dots. Adhere medallion to tag with Pop Dots.
- 6. Arrange shaped flowers and leaves on tag as shown; adhere in place with glue gun. Use Bow-Easy to create bow from seam binding; adhere to card. Adhere pearls to flower centers, bow, and tag.
- 7. Apply Stickles around pearls in flower centers. Tie seam binding and fibers through hole in tag top.