Big Smile Card
size: 4-7/8" across
- Cardstock: White; Cielo; Papaya Puree Medium; Intense Pink
- Patterned: Stripes; Circles
- Love, Elsie ribbon
- Smile Big flower sticker
- Circle Card Template
- White gel pen
- Circle tools: cutter; 1-3/4" craft punch
- Paper piercer
- Foam adhesive squares
- 1. Use template to cut card from white cardstock; score and fold in half. Trace front panel onto Cielo cardstock and back panel onto Papaya Puree. Cut out all pieces; adhere orange piece to card back.
- 2. Cut 4" circle from pink cardstock and, 3-3/4" circle from each patterned paper; cut patterned papers in half and layer one half of each onto pink circle. Wrap paper seam with ribbon, gluing to secure and knotting at front of card. Adhere pink circle to Cielo circle.
- 3. Pierce evenly-spaced hole border around pink circle; draw faux stitches with white gel pen. Adhere layered papers to card front.
- 4. Punch circle from Cielo cardstock; apply sticker. Attach circle to card with foam square.