A Little Something Gift Box
- White Box, 2”x2-1/2”
- Lounge Collection patterned paper: Café Chic
- Cardstock: blue
- White lace trim
- Pearl beads of choice
- “A Little Something” rubber stamp
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Colored pencil
- Mounting Sqaures
- 1. For tag, cut 2"x3-1/2" rectangle from blue cardstock. Use scallop-edge scissors to cut tag bottom. Cut 1-1/5"x2" rectangle from patterned paper; cut curve in bottom. Use colored pencil to lightly shade both rectangle edges. Adhere patterned paper to tag base. Use scissors to round top corners.
- 2. Stamp image on tag and patterned paper. Cut out purse. Use colored pencil to shade purse edges. Adhere to top of stamped image on tag.
- 3. Adhere pearl beads to purse as desired. Punch hole in tag. Thread lace through hope and add pearl accent.
- 4. Gift wrap box as desired. Tie lace around box.