1 Project, 3 Ways: Warm & Toasty Card Trio
sizes: tea, 4"x4-1/2"; cocoa, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; coffee, 5"x5-1/4"
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Chocolate Chip; Whisper White; Old Olive
- Patterned: Designer Paper Pack (green, brown); Chatterbox double-sided
- Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
- Green button
- Hemp cord
- Rubber stamps: Behind the Scenes; Like It a Latte sentiment
- Ink pads: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Ink Pad; Brilliance Black; VersaMark Watermark
- Markers or colored pencils
- White gel pen
- Liquid Appliqué
- White embossing powder
- Craft punches: Word Window; graduated squares, circles; corner rounder; scalloped circle, square
- Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots
- Heat tool
- Tea Time Card
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 4-1/2"x10-1/2"; score 1", 5-1/2", and 6-1/2" from one short end; fold on score lines to create matchbook-style card.
- 2. Cut slightly smaller Vanilla and green floral paper pieces for front flap, card front, and inside; adhere layers together and to card.
- 3. Stamp black image once on white cardstock and once each on brown and green decorative papers. Color arms and mug on white card stock image. Cut out brown dress and glue to white image. Cut out entire body and mug and adhere to green stamped image; cut out.
- 4. Mat assembled stamp image on Vanilla cardstock; see Techniques. Create slightly larger double mat using brown cardstock and brown paper; draw dots with gel pen. Adhere image to mats with adhesive dots.
- 5. Stamp brown "Tea Time" on Vanilla cardstock, cut out and ink edges. Use hemp to tie tag to button. Punch small hole through top of card, above inner flap top edge; tie hemp through hole and button to secure small flap.
- 6. Wrap and adhere ribbon around top of card for closure. Adhere button tag with adhesive dots. Adhere tea bag inside card.
- Hot Chocolate Card
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Round corners. Cut slightly smaller Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock pieces; round corners. Adhere green piece to card; set white aside.
- 2. Cut slightly smaller patterned paper pieces, one brown and one green; round corners. Adhere to top and bottom of white card stock piece cut in Step 2.
- 3. Cut 1-3/4"x5" strip from floral paper; center and wrap around layered papers over seam. Wrap and adhere ribbon around top and bottom seams of strip. Adhere panel to card front.
- 4. Stamp black image three times, once each on: white cardstock; brown paper; blue paper. Follow Step 3 under Time for Tea Card, adhering body to blue paper. Mat assembled stamp image on white cardstock.
- 5. Cut 2-1/8" circle from second floral paper and 2-1/4" circle from green cardstock. Punch scalloped circle from brown cardstock. Adhere layers to card as shown. Detail scallops with white gel pen. Apply Liquid Appliqué to mug; heat set.
- 6. Stamp brown sentiment on white cardstock; stamp watermark sentiment on brown paper and emboss white. Cut "chocolate" from brown paper and adhere to white sentiment. Mat sentiment with green cardstock; adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- Thanks a Latté Card
- 1. Cut two 5"x5-1/4" brown cardstock pieces. Punch two brown cardstock Word Windows and fold each in half. With fold extending 1/4" above top edge, sandwich cardstock strips between panels. Adhere front tabs to front of card; adhere back tabs to inside back of card.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4"x5" pieces from white cardstock and decorative stripe paper; adhere white inside card and stripe to front.
- 3. Using photo as guide, stamp seven mugs on white cardstock; punch 1-1/4" squares around mugs. Color as desired; sponge edges brown. Punch 1-1/2" squares from brown cardstock; mat stamped squares on these and adhere to card in grid, leaving center open.
- 4. Punch one more pair of squares from white and brown cardstock; adhere to center bottom of card front. Stamp brown sentiment on white card stock, trim, sponge edges brown, and mat on cardstock; adhere to blank square with adhesive dots.
- 5. Stamp black main image on white cardstock; color as desired. Detail dress with white gel pen. Cut out and mat on white cardstock sponged with brown ink.
- 6. Mat layered image on striped paper. Punch scalloped square from brown cardstock ; detail with white gel pen. Adhere layered image to square with adhesive dots; adhere to card with adhesive dots.