Welcome Fall Wreath
- Hanging Open Album wooden sign (Kaiser Craft)
- Autumn berry wreath
- Prismatics cardstock (Prism Papers): Suede Brown Dark
- Patterned papers: Harvest Leaves (Karen Foster Design); Primrose Damask (BoBunny)
- Orange ribbon
- Stickers (BoBunny Press)
- Artificial floral items: light brown stems; fall brown stems; orange velvet stems: burnt orange stems; fall brown leaves; cream wheat; rust foxtail; seed berry; maple leaves
- Tacky tape
- Hot glue gun
- 1. Trim various floral stems to desired length and hot glue to wreath.
- 2. Glue maple leaves around wreath, alternating colors.
- 3. Cover a section of wooden hanging open album with Primrose Damask patterned paper. Sand edges.
- 4. Trim small strip of Harvest Leaves paper and adhere to side of sign.
- 5. Adhere sticker to cardstock; trim and adhere to sign.
- 6. Thread ribbon ends through top edges of sign and tie to wreath.