Vintage Seed Packet Gift Packages
sizes: vintage seed packet gift envelopes; 4-1/8"x5"
- Tres Jolie Mademoiselle collection (My Mind’s Eye): double-sided cardstock, three sheets; ”Love” card
- Green brads, three
- Green silk ribbon, 1”, 1/2 yd.
- Coordinating rick rack
- Paper flowers (prima), 1”
- Seed packs, three
- Retro Flower Paper Shaper (EK Success)
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Pattern - Vintage Seed Packet Gift Packages
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut front and back of envelope from cardstock.
- 2. Machine sew envelope front to back using 1/4" seam allowance.
- 3. Tie ribbon bow around envelope; trim edges. Embellish remaining envelopes as desired.
- 4. Place seed packet inside envelope.
- 5. See projects: Garden Herb Recipe Clips & Bird Seed Gift Tin to go along with this one.
- 1. Use envelopes more: to give other items, such as tea or sachets.