Pattern - Vintage Garden Journal
- 1. Cut two 6"x8" rectangles from Springtime Stripe, 4-3/4"x7" rectangle from Yellow Floral, and 4"x6" rectangle from coral side of Baby Girl Floral paper.
- 2. Remove black ribbon from journal. Adhere stripe papers to front and back of journal.
- 3. Adhere Springtime Stripe rectangles to front and back covers. Mat postcard on coral, then Yellow Floral rectangles. Machine sew rectangles together, 1/4" from postcard edges.
- 4. Cut 1"x4-3/4" strip from sticker; adhere to journal.
- 5. Sew rosette and bead to fabric flower; knot and clip thread. Adhere flower to journal.
- 6. Tie fabric strips to spirals; trim to 1-1/2" lengths.