Thinking of You Photo Card
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Marrone; Spring Willow Dark
- Fall Festival Bouquet patterned (Bo-Bunny Press)
- Cardstock stickers: Fall Festival (Bo-Bunny Press); Thinking of You (Karen Foster Design)
- Pale peach paper blossoms, two
- Dark peach brad
- Brown ZIG Memory System journaling pen (EK Success Ltd.)
- Photo, 4”x4” with white border
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 8"x9"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-3/4"x8-3/4" green cardstock piece; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 3"x7-1/4" Bouquet piece and adhere to card; adhere bracket stickers to ends and outline with brown pen.
- 3. Adhere photo to center of card. Layer and adhere two stickers over lower right corner as shown. Layer flowers and insert brad through center; adhere to card with adhesive dot.
- 1. Change up colors and patterns for your annual Christmas card; try a black-and-white photo.
- 2. Create custom brackets using plain chipboard shapes and favorite papers.
- 3. Modify dimensions to create 5" square card.