The Great Outdoors Frame
- Wooden frame with 5”x7” opening
- BoBunny Trail Mix Collection: Botany 12”x12” Paper, Noteworthy Die Cuts, Layered Chipboard, Jewels, Combo Stickers
- BoBunny Noel Collection Holly Berry Wraps Ribbon
- BoBunny Distressed Textures Stamp
- Ink pads: Ranger Emboss It Clear, Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan
- American Crafts Zing Metallic Copper Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: craft adhesive, adhesive foam squares
- scissors, pencil, heat tool
- 1. Remove back and glass from frame. Lay frame onto back side of pattern paper. Trace frame perimeter and opening; cut out. Ink edges with Chestnut Roan.
- 2. Stamp chicken wire onto upper right corner and lower left corner using Clear ink. Heat emboss with copper powder.
- 3. Adhere paper to frame.
- 4. Ink edges of filmstrip and "outdoors" banner Chestnut Roan. Create cluster in bottom left corner of frame, layering filmstrip, layered chipboard, ribbon, and strip of jewels. Adhere banner with foam squares.
- 5. Adhere pennant sticker to upper right of frame. Ink edges of green banner Chestnut Roan; adhere to frame with foam squares.