Thanksgiving-to-Christmas Topiary (Christmas)
- 6” or 8” STYROFOAM brand foam ball
- Christmas patterned papers
- Silver tin base
- Miniature tags
- 1/2” dowel
- Number stamps
- Colorbox Dark Moss Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap)
- Stick and hat pins
- 1. Designer Kelly Anne Grundhauser loves multi-functional décor, which is why she created this sophisticated topiary she can easily decorate for Christmas. For the topiary, insert 1/2" dowel in 6" or 8" STYROFOAM brand foam ball inked with Colorbox Dark Moss Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap).
- 2. For her Thanksgiving topiary, Kelly used patterned papers, cardstock, chipboard, ribbon and ribbon slides (Maya Road) to create adorable miniature tags, which she hung with stick and hat pins (7gypsies). A complementary copper pail makes a fitting seasonal base. On Thanksgiving, she invites guests to write what they are thankful on blank tags to pin to the topiary, making it decorative and meaningful.
- 3. For her Christmas countdown topiary, Kelly used patterned papers, ribbons, number stamps and ink to create her own version of an advent calendar. She then placed the finished topiary inside a silver tin base.