Sundae Sprinkles Card
Sundae Sprinkles Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; Pretty in Pink; Whisper White
- Acetate sheet
- Spotz Accessory Pack
- Soft Subtles Micro Beads (Stampin’ Up!)
- Springtime Glitter Mix (Making Memories)
- Dots, Dashes & Checks pink/brown striped ribbon
- Ice Cream Party stamp set (A Chemistry with Paper)
- Ink pads: Jet Black StazOn solvent (Tsukineko); Chocolate Chip, Going Gray Classic Stampin’ dye pads (Stampin’ Up!)
- Copic markers (Imagination International)
- White Liquid Appliqué (Uchida)
- Ruby Red Liquid Pearls medium (Ranger)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Bubbles Energy Texture Plate (Fiskars)
- Paper piercer (Lasting Impressions)
- Heat tool
- Circle punch, 1”
- Clear adhesive dots
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Use embossing machine and texture plate to texture vellum with bubble pattern. Cut 1-1/2"x4-1/4" strip from embossed vellum and adhere to top of card with clear adhesive dots.
- 3. Stamp right edge of card with brown ink and word collage; use paper piercer to pierce border beneath it. Tie ribbon around card, hiding vellum seam.
- 4. Use individual stamp elements to build design. Use gray ink to stamp tall glass on white cardstock, followed by three scoops in cup and one on top, as well as chocolate sauce. Stamp spoon on another part of white cardstock. Use markers to color images; cut out spoon. Note: Stamping with gray ink, then coloring with markers, eliminates the need for masking images; see "Basic Techniques" for more information.
- 5. Use solvent ink to stamp glass again on acetate sheet; cut out and adhere over first image with clear adhesive dots.
- 6. Use black ink to stamp whipped cream and cherry images. Apply Liquid Appliqué to whipped cream and sprinkle with glitter; heat with heat tool until raised and puffy. Apply Liquid Pearls to cherry; let dry.
- 7. Trim stamped sundae as shown and mat with brown cardstock; adhere to card. Adhere spoon as shown.
- 8. Stamp "sprinkles" sentiment in brown ink on white cardstock; punch into 1" circle. Place circle inside Spotz rim. Add beads and glitter over paper, replace cover and adhere to card.
- 1. Just do it! Host an ice cream social in your neighborhood or other group this summer.
- 2. Stamp word collage repeatedly in a variety of colors to create cute-yet-subtle patterned paper.
- 3. For extra fun, use solvent ink to stamp spoon on glossy, silver metallic cardstock.