- Fabric napkins (washed without fabric softener and pressed)
- Prismatics Card Stock (Prism Papers): Butter Cream; Candle Glow Dark; Copper Metallic
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Terra Cotta; Cream; Black Green
- Fabric Medium (Plaid)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Nature Silhouettes; Burlap Backgrounder
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Chestnut Roan; Dark Moss; Yellow Ochre
- Nestabilities Dies: Classic Standard Oval Small; Classic Scalloped Oval Small
- Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders)
- Zots Clear Adhesive Dots (Therm O Web)
- Cosmetic-wedge sponges
- Computer and printer
- 1. Mix Black Green and Cream paints to make lt. green. Follow manufacturer's instructions to mix Fabric Medium with each paint color. Use cosmetic-wedge sponge to apply lt. green to larger plant stamp, then stamp directly onto napkin corner.
- 2. Apply green paint onto just stem and Terra Cotta onto blooms of more delicate image; stamp napkin. Let dry. Repeat for remaining napkins. Follow manufacturer's instructions to heat set paint.
- 3. For napkin rings, cut as many 1-1/2"x6" strips from Candle Glow Dark cardstock as needed. Use Chestnut Roan ink to stamp Burlap Backgrounder on strips. Use computer to print guest's name on Butter Cream cardstock; die cut classic standard oval around printed name. Use Yellow Ochre and Dark Moss inks to stamp delicate flower. Repeat for each guest. Use Zots to adhere oval to burlap-stamped strips. Wrap strip around folded napkin and secure with Zots.