1. Stack and fold lunch bags in half, with bottom bag flaps to inside. Punch three holes through folded spine, 1/2" from edge. Cut twenty-one 4" ribbon lengths; tie seven lengths through each hole to bind album.
2. Cut following squares: 3-1/8" and 4-1/2" green cardstock; 2-7/8" white card stock; 4-1/4" patterned paper.
3. Stamp dino egg image on separate piece of white cardstock; color with markers and cut out, leaving very narrow border. Adhere image to white cardstock square.
4. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and trim to 3/4"x3-1/2"; mat on blue cardstock. Using photo as guide, adhere paper layers to front of album. Adhere button. Note: If allowing small children to handle album, omit buttons to prevent choking hazard.
5. For back cover, repeat steps for front cover using Birthday Dinosaur image.
6. For interior pages, use photos as inspiration. Mix patterned papers, cardstock, stamped images and sentiments, and photos to fit theme. Use interior bag flaps as flip pages or pockets. Use open ends of bags to hold memorabilia, tags and additional photos; create pull tabs from various ribbons.