Spring Favor Bags
Create these bright and fun favor bags as a way to say "thank you" to your guests! These bags are easy to mass-produce with well-loved Gelatos™ Double Scoop™.
- Kraft favor bags, 5”x8”
- Washi tape
- Self-adhesive bling: enamel dots, pearls, rhinestones
- Stamps: Prima Donna Downey Collection Large Flower Stem, Hero Arts Poly Clear Made With Love (CL1499-CL491)
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft: Gelatos™ Double Scoop™ Snow Cone (770257), Raspberry (770259), Bubblegum (770251); Gelatos Tool Kit (770312); Gesso (770302); Stamper’s Big Brush Pen in Black (770012)
- Clearsnap ColorBox Chevron Art Screen
- Foam stencil brush
- removable tape, craft mat, spray mister with water
- 1. Tape bag to craft mat using grid as guide. See Photo 1. Tape stencil in place over bag, and, using foam brush, apply gesso over stencil to bottom portion of bag. See Photo 2. Repeat with additional bags; let dry.
- 2. Apply single color to flower stamp; spray with mister. Stamp image on bag three times as shown. See Photo 3. Repeat with other single colors on remaining bags; let dry.
- 3. Stamp sentiment in black ink from pen at bottom.
- 4. Embellish as desired with washi tapes and bling. See Photo 4.
- 1. Only a small amount of gesso needs to be loaded on your foam brush to stencil successfully.