Puppy Love Frame
- Dog bone frame, 6”x10-1/2”
- Patterned papers: Autumn Stripe (Flair Designs Inc.); Embossed Floral Swirl, Beige Vine (BoBunny Press)
- Chipboard bookplate (BoBunny Press)
- Pet Rub-ons (Flair Designs Inc.)
- Ribbon: paw prints twill (BoBunny Press); blue/black dot grosgrain
- Pewter brads, two (SEI)
- 1. Cut 6" striped paper square and 5"x6" floral piece. Adhere papers to frame, butting seams together slightly off center. Sand away excess paper.
- 2. Use craft knife to carefully trim paper from frame opening; gently sand edges to remove excess.
- 3. Adhere paw prints ribbon over paper seam above and beneath opening.
- 4. Adhere vine paper to chipboard bookplate; sand away excess. Apply rub-ons to bookplate as shown and insert brads through holes; adhere bookplate to frame. Apply flower rub-ons just above bookplate. Tie and adhere blue bow to bookplate.
- 1. One word: Meow! Look for appropriate kitty-themed product and shaped frame.
- 2. Paint frame and rubber stamp it instead of using patterned papers.
- 3. Transform small chipboard frames into holiday ornament gift tags for friends and family.