Pattern - Primitive Pumpkin Bag
- 1. Cut 7" Kelp square using wide pinking scissors. Cut 6-1/4" Sugar Cream square with scallop scissors. Adhere squares together.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut Papaya Puree Dark head, Metallic Bronze smile and Birchtone Dark nose. Cut small Kelp rectangle for stem. Crimp head.
- 3. Ink edges of all paper pieces. Assemble and adhere pieces to cardstock as shown. Thread needle with jute and sew decorative border around Sugar Cream square. Adhere cardstock panel to bag.
- 4. For curly vines, cut two 1/8"x4" Kelp strips and wrap around toothpick to curl. Adhere ends near base of stem.
- 5. Tie jute through two large buttons for eyes and adhere to head. Adhere remaining buttons to bag. Tie ribbon to bag handle.