Paper Star Ornaments
- Patterned papers (Webster’s Pages): Cream Puff; Mistletoe Kisses; Candy Cane
- Crystalina HotFix Crystals*, 4mm: Light Siam; Light Topaz
- Brass Domes Brass It Up*
- Pure Beeswax Pigment Sets*: Metallic; Berry
- Leafing Pens (Krylon); Copper; Gold
- Flat lace
- Brads, two (per ornament)
- Hot Wax Art Stylus*
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator*
- Scor Pal Scoring Tool
- Handheld Hole Punch (Fiskars), 1/16”
- 1. Cut 6"x6" from Candy Cane patterned paper. Score in 1" increments; fold accordion style. Measure to find center of folded paper, staple perpendicular to long edge. Top of ornament has three folds whereas bottom has two folds and two ends. Cut from bottom approximately 1-1/2" in from edge and on an angle to meet top edge. You will now have a piece of folded paper that is 6" along top edge and 3" inches along bottom edge. Fan open star.
- 2. Punch hole through bottom of two pieces where they meet; attach brad. Repeat on opposite side.
- 3. Use Hot Wax Art Stylus to apply Berry hot wax along each star point. Use Copper leafi ng pen to embellish middle of star. Use Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator to adhere a Light Siam Crystal to center of star and Light Topaz Crystal to each star tip.
- 4. For hanger, adhere flat lace loop to back of star. Repeat using different papers and embellishments for remaining ornaments.