“Our Wedding” Keepsake Album
Hot Off The Press
- Hot Off The Press: Sara’s Surfaces Album, 6”x6”; Chalkboard Paper Pack; Good Life Greetings 3-D Papier Tole Die Cuts; Chalkboard Embellies; Navy Suede Paper; Crepe Ribbon Set
- White cardstock
- Photo, 3”x4-1/2”
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Knife
- Wire cutters
- Die-cutting machine with Hot Off The Press Love & 5 Hearts Cutting Dies
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMark, Clearsnap Pink Pastel Fluid Chalk, black
- American Crafts: Pebbles I Kan’Dee Chalk Set, ZING! Silver Glitter Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: foam tape, glue stick, Therm O Web Zots Adhesive Dots
- heat tool, computer with printer, scissors, paper trimmer
- Album Cover
- 1. Remove posts and sheet protectors from album. Ink entire album with Pink Pastel; let dry. Ink spine with VersaMark. Apply Silver Glitter embossing powder; heat emboss.
- 2. Cut 6-1/4"x6" Chalkboard sayings panel. Cut 6-1/2"x6-1/4" ivory/black dots paper panel; mat sayings panel. Cut 6-3/4"x6-1/2" Navy Suede panel; adhere to album cover as shown. Adhere sayings panel to cover. Apply navy, pink ,and aqua chalks over words as desired. Place white cardstock over chalked paper; burnish firmly with fingers to remove excess chalk.
- 3. Die cut two ivory/black dot paper hearts using largest die. Adhere one heart centered on album cover 3/4" from top; set other heart aside. Die cut lace edged heart frame and inside heart from Navy Suede; adhere to cover heart.
- 4. Die cut "Love" and swirl heart from white cardstock; ink with VersaMark. Apply embossing powder; heat emboss. Adhere heart to cover; set "Love" aside. Adhere flower and brad with foam tape. Tie bow and adhere with Zots. Print "Our Wedding" on tag, add pink brad and adhere to album with foam tape. Cut legs from "&" brad with wire cutters; adhere to cover.
- Inside Album
- 1. Cut 1/2"x6-1/2" Navy Suede strip; adhere to cover 3/4" from left edge. Adhere reserved dot heart to cover. Die cut inner heart from pink paper, ink edges black and adhere to dot heart. Layer Papier Tole die cuts with foam tape, apply chalk to embellishments in Cover Step 2 and adhere to heart. Adhere navy ribbon knot with Zot. Adhere additional embellishments as shown.
- 2. Cut 6"x6" pink scroll paper panel; ink edges black. Mat photo on pink paper, leaving 3/4" border on left side. Mat panel on Navy Suede with 3/4" border on bottom. Adhere to pink scroll paper, centered on right side as shown. Cut 1/2" strip of ivory/black dots paper; adhere to left of photo panel. Cut legs from brads with wire cutters; adhere. (Note: To keep legs on brads, press through paper before matting photo on Blue Suede.) Adhere "Love" to photo. Print name and date on pink paper, trim to tag shape and mat with black. Adhere to panel. Die cut small Navy Suede heart; adhere. Tie light blue bow; adhere with Zot.
- 1. This album would also work perfectly as a wedding guest book. Simply add paper and change the wording on the cover tag to "Guests".