Moment With You Card and Gift Box
Heartfelt Creations (heartfeltcreations.us)
Creating this 3-dimensional gift card and box will be a stunning presentation for the perfect gift.
- Solid-color gift box, 3” square
- White cardstock: 100 lb. heavyweight, standard
- Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning Paper Collection (HCDP1 239)
- White embellishments: pearls; ribbon, 18”
- Large green crystal bead
- Jewelry findings: bead cap, headpin, jump rings
- Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning PreCut Stamp Sets: Blooms (HCPC 3580), Background (HCPC 3578)
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Heartfelt Creations Dies: Majestic Blooms (HCD 742), Timeless Amour (HCD 728), Bella Rose (HCD 712)
- McGill Paper Blossoms: Tool Kit, Craft Molding Mat
- Jewelry tools: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, wire cutters
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads: Tangelo, Tuxedo Black
- Imagination International COPIC Markers
- Adhesives: Heartfelt Creations Double Dots, Art Institute Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, hot glue gun
- scissors, paper trimmer, sponge, sponge dauber
- 1. Sizes: card, 5-1/2"x5-1/2"; gift box 3"x6"
- 1. Make white top-fold 5-1/2" square card base.
- 2. Stamp Blooms on cardstock. Color cluster with COPIC markers as follows: Flowers YT000, 02, 04, 07; Tiny Flowers BV 13; Leaves G 14, 09. Trim image to 2-3/4" square; set aside.
- 3. Cut 5-1/4" square paper panel and 5" square card panel from paper pack for card as shown; adhere to card base using dots. Cut "Moments With You" border into two strips as shown; set aside.
- 4. Die cut 10 cardstock hearts using Timeless Amour die; set seven aside for gift box.
- 5. Stamp two sets of Background in Tuxedo Black ink on green paper. Die cut flowers. Shape flowers using ball stylus and mat. To view a video on this process, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxoo0qpP3WU&feature=youtu.be. Sponge flower edges Tangelo. Adhere pearl in centers. Set larger flowers aside for gift box.
- 6. Arrange and adhere three hearts to card panel as shown. Adhere colored image panel over center of hearts. Adhere two sentiment strips and small flowers to card front as shown using dots.
- 1. Lightly ink edges of box Tangelo with dauber. Cut six 2-3/4" squares from paper collection. Stamp Blooms on squares, allowing design to run off paper edges; color with markers. Adhere squares to box lid, sides and bottom.
- 2. Cut one flourish using Bella Rose die. Separate into pieces; adhere to box lid. Wrap ribbon around lid edge; adhere. Tie bow; adhere.
- 3. Using seven remaining hearts from Step 4 card instructions, create 3-D centerpiece by folding hearts in half and adhering halves back-to-back to create sphere.
- 4. Slide large bead and cap onto headpin; close with loop and trim off excess. Suspend jewel from center of heart sphere with jump rings. Adhere sphere to box lid with hot glue.
- 5. Adhere one flower to top of heart and remaining flowers to box at base of heart as shown.