Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; More Mustard; Certainly Celery; Whisper White
Antique brass brads, four
It’s a Jungle Out There stamp set (My Favorite Things)
Ink pads: Black Brilliance Pigment and VersaMark (Tsukineko); Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Dye (Stampin’ Up!)
Copic markers (Imagination International)
Clear embossing powder
Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser and Tiny Mosaic Texture Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
Circle cutter or templates: 4”; 4-1/8”
Dimensional adhesive dots
1. Cut brown cardstock to 5"x10"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 4-3/4" gold cardstock square. Follow manufacturer's instructions to emboss center of cardstock with mosaic texture. Ink brayer with Chocolate Chip and roll over raised area, creating even coverage.
3. Cut two 1/4"x4-3/4" brown cardstock strips and adhere to top and bottom of mosaic piece; insert brad at each end. Tie hemp between two top brads, knotting at left. Adhere mat to card.
4. Cut 4" green cardstock circle and 4-1/8" brown cardstock circle. Stamp Old Olive greenery onto green circle as shown. Adhere layered circles to card.
5. Use black ink to stamp animals onto white cardstock. Color and cut out images. Cover each image with VersaMark ink and sprinkle with clear embossing powder; heat until raised and shiny. Adhere animals to card as shown using dimensional adhesive dots.
6. Stamp brown sentiment onto green cardstock, leaving space between words. Cut out each word and ink edges brown. Adhere sentiment pieces to bottom of card using dimensional adhesive dots.
1. Build a party theme around your favorite stamp set - invitations, party hats, favors, decorations.