Hello Card - Branch
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Prismatics Classic Blue; Perfect Baby Blue; Envy
- Turquoise Swirl organdy ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Lime mini brads (Creative Impressions)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Kim Hughes Collection Silhouette Blooms I; Victorian Backgrounder; Hello
- Ink pads: VersaMark (Tsukineko); ColorBox Blue Lagoon and Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk Inkpads (Clearsnap)
- Blue Green chalk (Craf-T Products)
- Small circle punch
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ-Runner (3L)
- 1. Cut Classic Blue cardstock to 6-1/4"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x6" Perfect Baby Blue piece.
- 2. Ink entire backgrounder stamp with Lime Pastel ink. Ink only outer edges of stamp with Blue Lagoon. Stamp image onto Perfect Baby Blue cardstock. Re-ink as needed, cleaning stamp between impressions.
- 3. Use circle punch to create notch at lower right edge. Tie ribbon around panel as shown.
- 4. Stamp flower image onto Envy cardstock using VersaMark ink. Using cotton ball or sponge dauber, dab image with chalk. Let dry. Gently wipe away excess chalk from image. Cut floral image to desired size, ink edges Blue Lagoon and mat on Classic Blue cardstock.
- 5. Stamp Blue Lagoon sentiment onto separate piece of Envy cardstock; trim into thin strip. Adhere sentiment strip to bottom of stamped panel and insert brads at each end. Adhere stamped panel to card.
- 1. Create matching chalk resist gift wrap using large sheets of plain, white wrapping paper. Ink plain, white grosgrain ribbon to match!
- 2. A neutral color scheme would transform this simple floral design into an ideal sympathy card; just add the appropriate stamped sentiment.