Happy Haunting Candy Tin
- Clear Top Nugget Tin (Papertrey Ink)
- Pale green cardstock
- Halloween Orange Kids patterned (K&Company)
- Skeleton Silly Faces Rub-Ons (Royal & Langnickel)
- Adhesive ribbon (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Happy Haunting stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Black ink pad
- Sanding block
- Double-sided tape
- 1. Trace tin lid onto back of patterned paper; cut out. Trace and cut out window. Adhere paper to top of tin; sand edges.
- 2. Stamp sentiment around edge of tin lid. Apply adhesive ribbon around edge of lid, beginning and ending at back.
- 3. Cut 1/2"-wide strip of patterned paper to fit around tin; secure with tape.
- 4. Trace bottom of tin onto green cardstock; cut out just inside traced line. Adhere paper to inside bottom of tin. Fill with candy and replace lid.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply rub-on face to lid.