Halloween Night Bag
size: 3-7/8"x4-5/8" (without handle)
- Cardstock (Bazzill Basics): black; orange; white
- Halloween Green Dots patterned (K&Company)
- Halloween Tags & Tabs Cardstock Stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
- Black/white dot ribbon
- Orange buttons (Making Memories)
- Cricut Expression Electronic Cutter and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Large pinking scissors
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needle
- Thread: black; white
- Computer with printer and Amery font
- 1. Cut one Italic box template from black cardstock and one from patterned paper. Cut off handles. Cut away lower portion from black box; trim top edge with pinking scissors. Adhere black template over dots paper template; do not fold box yet.
- 2. Print small Halloween phrases like "pumpkins...trick or treat...Halloween...31st..." on white cardstock and trim into long strip. Adhere strip across black portion of bag. Machine stitch above and below phrases and along bottom of template.
- 3. Fold and assemble box. Cut a strip of white cardstock for handle and adhere to front and back of box. Use white thread to sew buttons to handle ends.
- 4. Adhere large oval sentiment sticker to orange cardstock and trim, leaving narrow border. Adhere stickers and ribbon bows as shown.
- 5. Use black marker to add dot borders around buttons and large oval sticker.