1. Use oval, rectangle, and square templates and scallop-edge scissors instead of die cutting machine, if desired.
1. Use die cut machine to cut apron from Cream Puff paper. Poke four holes and attach two brads to sides. For neck loop, cut rickrack length and adhere to top.
2. Die cut small scalloped square from Natural Smooth cardstock. Use computer to print invitation details onto square. Poke hole in top center of square; attach brown brad with a bit of rickrack through hole for tiny tab.
3. For card, cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" rectangle from Vanilla Cream cardstock; fold in half and crease with bone folder. Sponge edges of card with Creamy Brown ink. Apply 3/4"x5-1/2" Mystic Light cardstock strip to left side near fold. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp "you're invited" on top right edge. Glue apron die cut to card front at slight angle and place tag inside pocket.
"Kiss the Cook" Cookies in a Jar Gift
1. Fill jar with layered cookie mix. Lay coffee filter flat on work surface. Sponge entire filter with Creamy Brown ink. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp "kiss the cook" in middle of filter. Use Lipstick Red and Dark Brown inks respectively to stamp heart and bowl images randomly on filter.
2. Die cut scalloped square from Mystic Light and small scalloped square from Espresso cardstock. Punch two holes in top half of small square, then adhere to top edge of large square for tag. Die cut square from Natural Smooth cardstock, then run it through die cut machine again with embossing mat for embossed edge.
3. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp oven. Ink "kiss the cook" stamp with Creamy Brown, then use slightly damp cotton-tip swab to remove ink from heart and replace it with Lipstick Red ink. Stamp tag next to over image. Poke hole just below lettering; attach heart brad. Adhere Natural Smooth square to Mystic Light tag base.
Mini Gift Bag Topper
1. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp Chocolate Chip across bottom of gift bag.
2. Die cut scalloped oval from Mystic Light cardstock. Die cut classic oval from Natural Smooth cardstock, then run through die cut machine again with tan embossing mat for embossed edge.
3. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp "especially for you" onto classic oval; mat onto scalloped oval and glue to gift bag.
4. For bag topper, cut 4"x6" rectangle from Streusel paper. Score 1" in from each side. On 2" wide ends, cut up to fold lines using sharp pair of scissor snips. Fold end in and 2" flap down; adhere.
5. Along 4" side, cut in score line from 1/2" to 3-1/2" to create a slit for bag handle.
6. Cut two 1"x4" strips from Espresso cardstock. Create scalloped edge by punching along edge with corner rounder with guard removed. Punch 1/16" hole in each scallop and adhere strips to inside of bag topper.
7. Insert mini gift bag handles through bag topper slits. Tie cream and brown ribbon lengths to handles.
Plastic Bag Topper
1. Cut 4-1/2"x6-1/2" rectangle from Vanilla Cream cardstock; fold in half. Staple onto top of cookie filled bag.
2. Cut 1-1/4"x6-1/2" strip from Cream Puff paper. Poke three holes in left side; attach two brown brads on ends and heart brad in center hole. Adhere strip over top of staples.
3. Die cut petite scalloped circle from Vanilla Cream cardstock, then run it through die cut machine again with tan embossing mat for embossed edge. Sponge edge with Creamy Brown ink.
4. Use Lipstick Red ink to stamp heart image, then use Dark Brown ink to stamp "yummy stuff " over heart.
5. Cut small rectangle from Mystic Light cardstock; corner punch corners. Sponge edges with Dark Brown ink. Glue scalloped circle to rectangle center and adhere to bag topper.
1. Cut 3-1/4"x5-1/4" rectangle from Mystic Light and 3"x5" rectangle from Vanilla Cream cardstock.
2. Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp "recipe" and Dark brown ink to stamp "from the kitchen of" on card as shown.
3. Stamp oven on card. Use cotton-tip swab to color in towel with Lipstick Red ink. Create four additional cards in same way, then poke hole in top left corner and attach heart brad.