Wild Saffron Designer Double-Sided Paper Pad (K&Company)
Red floral print paper
Birds & Nests rubber stamp set (Cavallini & Co.)
Versa Craft ink pad (Tsukineko): Brick
FolkArt Matte Varnish (Plaid)
Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Optional: Making Memories Plastic Storage Jar (see “MORE”)
1. Sand spice rack if needed; wipe dust. Basecoat Sunflower. Let dry. Apply varnish.
2. (Note: Designer used 12"x12" papers, and needed to splice sheets together to fit back of spice rack.) Cut and glue papers to cover back and sides of spice rack.
3. Cut 2"-wide strips from red floral paper to wrap around inside portion of spice rack; trim top edge of strips with scallop-edge scissors. Cut cream card stock and adhere to back of red floral paper for added support. Glue strips ton inside of spice rack behind spiral dowel.
4. Stamp bird on cardstock; trim scallop-edge oval. Mat onto red floral paper and trim larger scallop edge oval. Adhere matted image to rack.
5. Fill note holder with supplies and cards.
1. Decorate and fill plastic storage jars with supplies for a convenient paper crafting station.