Flowerpot Votive Holders
size: 3" tall
- Clay pots, 3” tall
- Brushed Metallic Spray Paint (Krylon): Carmel Latte
- Prismatics card stock (Prism Papers): Spring Willow Dark
- Red buttons
- Lt. Yellow Prima Flowers (Prima Marketing)
- Red/White Gingham Check ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Spring Blooms stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Fluid Chalk ink pad (Clearsnap): Dark Brown
- Indoor/Outdoor Primer (Krylon): White
- Hot glue gun
- 1. Apply primer to pots. Let dry.
- 2. Spray paint pots two coats of Carmel Latte, letting dry between coats.
- 3. Apply Dark Brown ink to just the leaves part of the Daffodil stamp, then stamp cardstock. Re-ink and stamp two more times.
- 4. Use sharp scissors to cut out each image. Adhere small flower to middle of image as shown.
- 5. Hot glue buttons to flower centers, and bottom part of flower to flowerpot, leaving flower and tops of leaves unglued for added dimension.
- 6. Glue ribbon around pot rim. For flat bow, cut short ribbon length and make a circle, then adhere another short length around circle center. Adhere bow to rim.
- 1. These votives are great for indoor parties, too. Choose complementary colors to tie in with your party's theme and replace the citronella with scented votives.