Floral Desk Set
sizes: frame, 5-1/4"x5-1/4"; pencil cube, 4" tall
- Linda’s Frame, 5-1/4” square (ProvoCraft)
- Red wooden pencil cube (Design Ideas Ltd.)
- Patterned (Paper Salon): Cherry Posies; Cross My Heart
- Bare Essentials Chipboard (Paper Salon): bird; monogram
- Red/white polka dot satin ribbon (Offray)
- Lipstick ink pad (Paper Salon)
- Mod Podge Découpage Medium (Plaid)
- Folk Art Lipstick Red Acrylic Paint (Plaid)
- 1. For pencil cube, cut four piece of floral paper slightly smaller than sides; ink edges. Découpage paper to cube. Paint chipboard monogram red; let dry. Adhere monogram to front of cube.
- 2. Paint frame edges red; let dry. Place frame facedown on back of floral print and trace edges and opening; cut out and découpage to frame. Cut floral paper strips to fit each edge of frame; cut out and découpage to frame.
- 3. Cut pink paper to fit inside frame. Paint chipboard bird red; let dry. Adhere bird to paper insert.
- 4. Tie ribbon around frame. Insert bird panel. Replace frame backing.