Faux Fabric Backgrounds
- Cardstock*: Confetti Cream; Brushed Gold; Elegant Eggplant; Bashful Blue; So Saffron; Almost Amethyst; White
- Lavender/white stitched ribbon
- Small gold dragonfly charm
- Stamps*: Linen Background (BG); Floral BG; En Français BG; Canvas BG; Heartfelt Thanks set; Itty Bitty BG set; Roses in Winter set; Glorious Gifts set
- Ink pads: Classic Stampin’ dye pads* in Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Pale Plum, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery; Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold pigment pad (Tsukineko)
- Stampin’ Write Markers*: Certainly Celery; Always Artichoke; Elegant Eggplant
- Gold Detail Embossing Powder*
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter*
- Heat tool
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig positioner (EK Success Ltd.)
- Craft punches: Ticket Corner*; Wrought Iron Corner Adorner (EK Success Ltd.)
- Adhesives*: 2-Way Glue Pen; Stampin’ Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut Brushed Gold or Bashful Blue cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- Floral Tapestry Card
- 1. Cut 4-1/8"x5-3/8" and 2-3/8"x3-3/8" Elegant Eggplant pieces. Cut 4"x5-1/4" and 2-1/8"x3-1/8" Confetti Cream pieces. Cut one 2-1/2"x3-5/8" Brushed Gold piece. Corner punch two smallest panels.
- 2. Stamp large cream panel with Creamy Caramel Floral BG. Randomly stamp Elegant Eggplant small solid flower over background; stamp centers So Saffron. Ink Roses in Winter leaf Always Artichoke; stamp leaves near random flowers. Let dry.
- 3. Stamp same panel with Gold Metallic En Français BG; sprinkle with detail embossing powder and heat set until raised and shiny. Stamp Linen BG twice over embossed panel, first in Elegant Eggplant and then in Creamy Caramel.
- 4. Color large solid flower with Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke markers; stamp small cream panel. Stamp center So Saffron. Let dry.
- 5. Ink large outline flower with Gold Metallic ink. Use stamp positioner to line up image over first impression. Sprinkle ink with detail embossing powder and heat set. Stamp Pale Plum small splatter BG twice; stamp panel with Creamy Caramel Linen BG. Adhere three smallest panels together; adhere to card front, slightly left of center.
- 6. Stamp two Pale Plum small solid flowers on cream card stock scrap; stamp centers So Saffron. Repeat Step 5 to stamp and emboss gold outline images over flowers. Cut out flowers and adhere to card with dimensional adhesive dots.
- Pastel Garden Card
- 1. Cut 3-5/8"x4-5/8" Almost Amethyst piece and 3-1/2"x4-1/2" So Saffron piece; adhere layers together. Cut 3-1/4"x4-1/4" White piece; set aside.
- 2. Stamp card with Lavender Lace Canvas BG. Punch top corners using Wrought Iron corner punch.
- 3. Ink stem stamp Certainly Celery. Stamp onto scrap paper to remove some color, then stamp white panel. Stamp leaves in same way; continue until greenery looks full. To add more stems, use Certainly Celery marker to ink stem only; stamp cardstock.
- 4. In same way as stems/leaves, stamp So Saffron half flower across tops of stems. Stamp Lavender Lace large flowers as shown. Stamp Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink small flowers below large flowers. Stamp Bashful Blue sentiment.
- 5. Dot flower centers with glue pen; sprinkle with glitter. Adhere panel to layered mat and tie ribbon around bottom. Glue charm to panel.
- 6. Adhere panel to card, inserting upper corners into punched corners of card.