size: 12" tall
- Wooden gift bag
- Sunflowers Dark cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Love Elsie patterned papers (KI Memories): Jack & Abby Circle Quilt; Jack & Abby Linens
- Fall wood sign accents (Karen Foster Design)
- Rub-ons: Love Elsie Jack & Abby (KI Memories); Stitched Leaves, Autumn (Autumn Leaves); Autumn Collection “Thankful” (Karen Foster Design)
- Autumn Splendor ribbon (Junkitz)
- Silk/artificial floral items: Spanish moss; light brown stems; fall brown stems; orange velvet stems; burnt orange stems; red cattails; cream wheat; rust foxtail; seed berry
- Pigment Ink (Tsukineko): Pinecone
- STYROFOAM brick (The Dow Chemical Co.)
- Tacky tape
- Paper trimmer
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Trim Jack & Abby Linens paper to fit wooden bag front; wrap paper around bag and adhere brown side up.
- 2. Trace bag handles on back of quilt paper; trim and adhere green strip side showing over handles.
- 3. Sand and ink edges.
- 4. Trim 2-3/4"x4-1/4" rectangle from cardstock and quilt paper slightly smaller than cardstock. Mat quilt rectangle on lined side of cardstock rectangle.
- 5. Apply leaf, thankful, dots, and dot border rub-ons to lined paper card stock rectangle as shown; adhere to bag front.
- 6. Punch holes through fall wooden sign, and thread twine through holes. Adhere sign to bag front, tying twine around bag.
- 7. Trim 1/2" foam block to fit inside wooden bag. Glue moss to top of block.
- 8. Trim floral stems to desired lengths, glue ends and arrange inside wooden bag as desired.