Dressmaker's Mannequin Framed Panel
size: 5-3/4"x11" (unframed)
- Cream cardstock
- Scarlet’s Letter Collection patterned (BasicGrey): Fate; Pearl
- Bronze fiber (Fiber by The Yard)
- Pale pink narrow satin ribbon
- White mesh (Making Memories)
- Stamps: lips (Regal Greeting & Gifts); assorted (Time to Stamp)
- Jet Black StazOn ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Metallic Rub-ons Kit #3 (Craf-T Products)
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- Computer with printer; printer paper
- 1. Cut cardstock to 11"x11-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 5-1/2"x10-3/4" Fate piece; adhere to card.
- 2. Visit ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/mannequin.htm, to find the dressmaker's mannequin template. Print template on printer paper and cut out. Trace template onto Pearl paper and cut out.
- 3. Randomly stamp images over template, using photo as guide. Randomly sponge metallic pigments over images.
- 4. Tie pink ribbon around neck and bronze fiber around waist. Adhere mannequin to card using adhesive dots. Cut and adhere several pieces of mesh to mannequin.
- 5. If desired, frame finished piece. Highlight frame with pigment powders for added color.