Chanukah Gift Box & Card
sizes: box, 4"x4"; card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
- Cardstock: white; dark blue; light blue
- Crystalina Cobalt Rhinestones, 4mm (Kandi Corp.)
- White grosgrain ribbon, 1/2”
- Gold cording
- Ruth’s Jewish Stamps (Kandi Corp.): Happy Chanukah; Light the Menorah Saying; Large Menorah; Gift Tag Dreydl
- Ink pads: Top Boss Embossing (Clearsnap): Jet Black StazOn (Tsukineko)
- Embossing powder: white; metallic gold
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator (Kandi Corp.)
- Eyelet Lace Embossing Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Perfect Printing Pouch (ScraPerfect)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Krylon 14kt Gold Leafing Pen
- Small water brush
- Household bleach
- Adhesives: double-sided sheet; foam squares
- 1. Make dark blue card base. Cut slightly smaller light blue piece and stamp large menorah at center with embossing ink. Heat emboss with white powder.
- 2. Dip water brush into bleach and lightly apply inside lines of menorah to highlight image; let dry. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut slightly smaller vellum piece and swipe with Perfect Printing Pouch. Stamp Jet Black menorah saying; adhere over bleached menorah with doublesided adhesive.
- 4. Punch eyelet border along one edge of white cardstock; trim and adhere to right edge of card. Tie ribbon around card fold. Use heat applicator to apply crystals to ribbon.
- 5. For inside, cut white panel to size and punch eyelet border along bottom; apply crystals to top edge. Stamp Jet Black Happy Chanukah sentiment on panel and adhere to card.
- Gift Box & Tag
- 1. Cut a 9-7/8" dark blue square. Use scoring tool to score square at 3" and 6-7/8". Turn square quarter turn and score again at 3" and 6-7/8". Clip two short score lines on two opposite sides of square. Fold box; adhere flaps.
- 2. Cut 6" light blue square for lid. Use embossing ink to stamp dreydl randomly over square; heat emboss with gold powder. Dip watercolor brush in bleach and carefully apply inside embossed lines of dreydl images.
- 3. Score lid at 1" and 5". Turn and score again, like box. Clip score lines and fold lid; adhere flaps.
- 4. Cut white tag shape. Stamp and emboss dreydl. Edge tag with Leafing Pen. Use heat applicator to apply crystals to top edge of tag. Poke hole and insert brad.
- 5. Tie gold cording around box. Use foam squares to adhere tag over knot.