Brayered Texture Background Card
- Cardstock: Inkssentials Gloss White (Ranger Ink); terra cotta; yellow; plum
- Honeycomb Texture Plate (Fiskars)
- Stamps: pineapple (Rubber Cottage); You Are a Blessing (Stampabilities)
- Ink pads (Ranger Ink): Banana, Plum Archival; Foliage Big and Juicy Rainbow pad
- Water mister
- Facial tissue
- 1. Cut 5-1/4" glossy white cardstock square.
- 2. Brayer texture plate with rainbow ink pad. Spritz inked plate with water; spray lightly to blend colors or more heavily to create puddles of color.
- 3. Place glossy paper face down on inked plate and brayer the back to transfer the ink; clean brayer.
- 4. Brayer Banana ink over the texture plate-stamped image; clean brayer. Lightly buff with tissue to remove excess ink.
- 5. Using Plum ink, stamp pineapple and sentiment over prepared background. Mat stamped panel on terra cotta and yellow cardstock. Adhere to card.