Boo! Halloween Toy Favor
size: 2" diameter
- Favor tin, 2” (Wilton)
- Cardstock: white; black
- Orange grosgrain ribbon
- Black embroidery floss
- Copper-plated BBs, six
- Black craft foam
- Halloween Sayings & Images stamp set (C.C. Designs)
- Black dye ink pad
- Water-based markers, assorted
- Sticky notes
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- 1. Trace bottom of tin onto white cardstock and craft foam; cut out just inside traced lines.
- 2. Using photo as guide and black ink, stamp short pumpkin near bottom right of cardstock circle. Stamp again onto sticky note with at least part of the image over adhesive-backed area; cut out. Place cut out "mask" over stamped pumpkin.
- 3. Stamp tall pumpkin to left of short pumpkin, stamping right over the mask. Mask tall pumpkin in same way as short pumpkin.
- 4. Stamp ghost above and between pumpkins as shown, stamping over masks. Remove all masks and color images with markers; outline ghost body with light gray marker.
- 5. Adhere stamped circle to craft foam circle; punch out eyes with hole punch. Adhere foam inside bottom of tin; let dry
- 6. Place BBs in tin and put cover on tin. Adhere orange ribbon around tin to keep it sealed, leaving small ribbon loop at top.
- 7. Stamp same ghost image onto white cardstock scrap; trim into a tag shape. Color "Booooo!" stamp with orange marker and stamp over ghost. Outline ghost with light gray marker. Mat tag on black cardstock. Use needle to sew embroidery floss through top of tag; knot ends. Tie floss to ribbon loop.