Bloom Where You Are Planted Watering Can
Create and embellish this brightly colored watering can for your spring décor. Xyron's high quality adhesive products make it easy!
- Kraft cardstock
- Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy Collection: Pretty Plaid and Red Floral/Blooms Paper, Cardstock Stickers
- Buttons, three
- May Arts Ribbon: Leaves (BY), Solid Checkered, Faux Suede/Leaves (XL)
- Silhouette Cameo or Portrait Electronic Cutting Machine with 3-D Watering Can Pattern (40226)
- Craftwell eBosser Embossing and Die-Cutting Machine
- Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Quilling Dies: Rose-Small (DS-ROSESM), Camelia-Small (DS-CAMS), Dahlia (DS-DAHLIA), Leaf 1 (DS-LEAF1)
- Xyron Adhesives: 5” Creative Station, 1.5” Create-a-Sticker, Glue Stick
- 1. Cut watering can pattern from cardstock using Silhouette machine. See Photo 1.
- 2. Cut watering can cover pieces from plaid paper using Silhouette machine. See Photo 2.
- 3. Assemble watering can base and nozzle, adhering with glue stick. See Photo 3.
- 4. Run watering can cover pieces through Creative Station; adhere to watering can parts. See Photo 4. Run handle covers through sticker maker; adhere to handle. See Photo 5.
- 5. Completely assemble watering can; adhere with glue stick.
- 6. Die cut flowers from paper. See Photo 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble flowers, adhering with glue stick. Adhere button in flower centers; set aside.
- 7. Die cut leaves from paper. Adhere single leaves to separated suede ribbon leaves with glue stick. See Photo 7.
- 8. Adhere flowers and leaves to watering can as shown with glue stick. Adhere stickers to can. See Photo 8aand Photo 8b.
- 9. Wrap green leaf ribbon around top handle, tucking end behind flowers. See Photo 9.Tie checkered ribbon to back handle.