Bear & Fox Camp Journals
sizes: bear, 7-3/4"x7-1/2"; fox, 8"x8"
- Cardstock: light brown, brown, black, white, cream, orange, dark orange, yellow
- White copy paper
- Brown leather twine
- Hole punch
- Medium-tip permanent black marker
- Crayons: burgundy, red, brown
- Glue stick
Pattern - Bear & Fox Camp Journals
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- 2. Referring to photo, use glue stick to adhere cardstock features on animals.
- 3. Draw mouths and eyes with marker. Use crayons to add shading: burgundy for bear's cheeks and ears, brown for fox's eyes, and red for fox's snout.
- 4. To make inside pages, cut several sheets of copy paper in shape of animal's face, trimming off ears.
- 5. Line up covers; punch holes for twine. Position pages inside and punch through cover holes; tie loosely with twine.