Autumn Mini Book
size: 6-1/4" long
- Child’s floor puzzle pieces
- Cardstock, assorted (Bazzill Basics)
- Chloe’s Closet Cider Days Collection patterned (Imagination Project)
- Chloe’s Closet Cider Days Collection Rub-On Transfers (Imagination Project): motifs; Jonathon alphabet
- Shades of Fall Cardstock Stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
- Halloween Oh My Words acrylic tag (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
- Paper brackets (Sarah Heidt Photo Craft)
- Paper blossoms (Prima Marketing)
- Ribbons, assorted (May Arts)
- Extra-large brads (Bazzill Basics)
- Buttons, assorted
- Silver ball chain
- Scrapbook Colors acrylic paints (Making Memories)
- Whispers inks, assorted (Inque Boutique)
- Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
- 1. Lightly sand printed side of puzzle pieces. Glue paper to both sides of all pieces; trim with craft knife.
- 2. Paint puzzle piece edges; paint helps hide any trimming errors, too.
- 3. Place pieces on work surface in desired order and then stack together. Use Crop-A-Dile tool to punch hole through top left corner of each piece in same spot.
- 4. Create cardstock title block of desired color; embellish with rub-ons or stickers. Ink edges and adhere to cover. Adhere paper brackets and flowers to cover; embellish brackets with rub-ons or stickers.
- 5. Adhere photos and journaling blocks to inner pages, using photos as guides. Embellish as desired.
- 6. Insert ball chain through holes in pieces.