Vintage Holiday Placemat
- Papers: Blitzen Poinsettia (BasicGrey); Wild Asparagus: Noel Collection striped, Sweet Collection dots (My Mind’s Eye); Red Christmas Toile (Flair Designs)
- Green Spectra Glitter Dots (Pacon Creative Products)
- Holiday sentiment printed twill
- Scribbles Dimensional Fabric Paint: Shiny Black (Duncan)
- Corner rounder punch
- Paper crimper
- 1. Cut 11"x12-1/2" piece from Poinsettia paper for placemat; trim along top and bottom rows of circles to make scalloped edge.
- 2. Cut a 3"-wide piece from solid red side of Sweet dots paper same length as six scallops; adhere to center of placemat.
- 3. Embellish scalloped edges with dots of dimensional paint; adhere green Glitter Dots to placemat between scallops.
- 4. Cut 4"x5" piece from dots side of Sweet paper and 1"x4" strip from striped side of Noel paper; run striped piece through paper crimper. Cut 3-3/4"x4-3/4" piece from vintage scene paper and glue to center of dots block. Glue crimped strip across block as shown. Glue assembled block to placemat on three sides to create napkin pocket.
- 5. Embellish pocket with dimensional paint and twill sentiment, cut to fit. If desired, make place card tag for pocket.