Vintage Holiday Party Favor Tin
size: 3-3/4" tall (without handle)
- Band-aid Tin Box, 1”x2-3/4”x3-3/4” (ProvoCraft)
- Papers: Vintage Holiday Postcards (Flair Designs); Blitzen Poinsettia (BasicGrey); Wild Asparagus Noel Collection striped, Sweet Collection dots (My Mind’s Eye)
- Variety of coordinating ribbons
- Sage Magic Mesh, fine weave (Magic Mesh)
- Mini Raffle Ticket Alphabet Letter Stickers (Lil’ Davis Designs)
- Red paper blossom (Prima Mktg.)
- White glitter buttons, 1/4”, three
- Scribbles Dimensional Fabric Paint: Shiny Black (Duncan)
- 1. Cut 2"-wide strip of Noel striped paper long enough to wrap around box; adhere paper. Apply line of dimensional paint dots around center of striped paper strip.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2"x3" piece from red side of Sweet dots paper and 5/8"x2-1/2" strip from dots side of Sweet dots paper; sand edges. Adhere red pieces to tin front and dots strip 1/4" up from bottom edge of red piece. Cut 1-1/4" mesh square and adhere to upper right corner of red paper piece.
- 3. Cut postcard from vintage-look paper; adhere to tin front. Adhere paper blossom to upper right corner and glitter button to blossom center. Adhere remaining buttons to bottom left edge of postcard.
- 4. Cut 1-3/8" circle from Poinsettia paper (following pattern); adhere desired alphabet letter to circle and circle to back of tin. Tie ribbons to handle as shown.