Topiary Wedding Set
sizes: topiary, 21" tall; wire lid box, 1-1/4"x2-1/4"x2-1/4"; pillow box, 4-1/4" tall; invitation, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; caddy (without handle), 4"x8"x11-1/2"; shakers, 3-1/2" tall
- Wire lid box (Walnut Hollow)
- 6 tin wire caddy
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Terracotta pot
- Craft foam ball, 5-1/2”
- Petal card base*, 4-1/4”x5-1/2”
- Cardstock*: Coffee Bean; Petal; Sky; Flamingo
- Bloom patterned papers*
- Bloom Tag Sheet*
- Light pink tulle (Hirschberg & Schultz)
- Ribbon: pink/brown gingham (KI Memories); pink striped; green striped; yellow polka dot; green polka dot, 1-1/2” (May Arts)
- Butterfly buttons, four (JHB International)
- Pearl-headed straight pins
- Pearl beads (Darice)
- Dowel, 3/8”, 16”
- Stamps*: “you’re invited” (#1806-C); Bloom Builder Tailored Tin, flower; Baby Equations Tailored Tin, “Sweet”
- Ink pads*: Coffee Bean; Flamingo
- Acrylic paints: pink; yellow
- Sponge brush
- Mod Podge découpage medium: regular; sparkle (Plaid)
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Sewing machine & pink thread
- Flower pot punch (Emagination Craft, Inc.)
- Pillow box die cut (AccuCut)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Floral foam
- Artificial moss
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Paint pot pink and dowel yellow; let dry.
- 2. Wrap green polka dot ribbon around top edge of pot; adhere. Stamp "Sweet" on oval Bloom Tag; adhere to ribbon covering ends.
- 3. Place floral foam inside pot. Press dowel down into center. Fill pot, covering floral foam with moss.
- 4. Cut enough flowers to cover craft foam ball; fold in fours and unfold. Use pearl-headed pins to attach centers of flowers to craft foam ball until covered, except for 1" circle at bottom. Press bottom of flower covered ball onto top of dowel.
- 5. Tie several-loop bow from yellow polka dot ribbon; pin to bottom of flower covered ball. Leave two long ribbon ends hanging down; trim ends in "v".
- Wire Lid Box Favor
- 1. Paint inside of box and wire lid pink; let dry.
- 2. Cut patterned paper to fit outside of box; follow manufacturer's instructions on Sparkle Mod Podge to adhere. Apply coat over papers and to painted lid.
- 3. Wrap treats in tulle and stuff inside box.
- 4. Cut flower from patterned paper; adhere pearl to center. Adhere flower to top center of lid and adhere button to center of each side of box.
- Pillow Box Favor
- 1. Follow die cut manufacturer's instructions to cut pillow box from patterned paper; fold and adhere.
- 2. Cut striped paper stripe to fit across width of pillow box front; trim top and bottom edges with decorative-edge scissors.
- 3. Cut flower from patterned paper; adhere pearl to center. Adhere flower to center of striped strip.
- 1. Cut 4-7/8"x5-1/4" piece from Confetti Dots paper; adhere to pink card front.
- 2. Cut 3"x4-3/4" piece from Flamingo card stock. Use Coffee Bean ink to stamp "you're invited" to top. Adhere centered on card front.
- 3. Cut 2-3/4"x3-1/4" piece from Sky cardstock; adhere to bottom of Flamingo cardstock.
- 4. Punch flower pot from Coffee Bean cardstock; tie pink striped ribbon bow around center and adhere to bottom center of Sky cardstock. Cut two short lengths from green striped ribbon for stems; adhere sticking out from flower pot. Use Flamingo ink to stamp two flowers on Petal cardstock; cut out and adhere to tops of stems.
- Buffet Caddy
- 1. Paint caddy, including handle, and tins pink; let dry.
- 2. Cut patterned papers to fit around outside of each tin. Trim top and bottom edges with decorative-edge scissors. Follow manufacturer's instructions on Mod Podge to adhere papers to tins, overlapping ends at back or sides.
- 3. Cut two flowers from patterned paper; push straight pin through flower center to attach one to each end of handle.
- 4. Tie tulle around base of caddy and around each side of handle, under flower.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 1. Cut two 4"x6-3/4" pieces from Dainty Pink Stripe paper. Trim top and bottom edges with decorative-edge scissors.
- 2. Cut four 1/2"x6-3/4" strips from Confetti Dot paper. Machine zigzag stitch down center of each strip.
- 3. Adhere two stitched strips, 1/2" apart, to each striped paper strip. Wrap around each shaker, adhere, overlapping ends at back.
- 4. Cut out two pink flower from patterned paper; adhere one to front of each shaker.
- 5. Adhere ribbon around top of each shaker; trim to fit.