Top Secret Love Notes Tin
- Metal Tin, 4-1/2”x4-1/2”x7” (Jo-Ann Essentials)
- White cardstock scrap
- Patterned: XOXO (Design Originals); Love Me Collection: Talking About Love (Sweetwater)
- Girl Quotes Secret fabric sticker (Hot Off The Press)
- Tall White Chip Chatter (Pressed Petals)
- Luggage tag (Creating Keepsakes)
- Rub-ons: Providence, black (Making Memories); Portobello Rd. Lettres (7gypsies)
- Sugar Frames, Tabs, and Labels: XO tab (SEI)
- Brooke Pink Dot Ribbon, 24” length (Making Memories)
- Aleene’s Matte Découpage Glue, Sealer, & Finish (Duncan)
- Aleene’s Memory Glue (Duncan)
- Foam brush
- 1. Cut two 3-3/4"x12" pieces from XOXO paper. Follow manufacturer's instructions to découpage to sides of tin, overlapping at back. Découpage Talking About Love paper to tin lid; turn lid over and use craft knife to trim away excess. Apply thin coat of decoupage medium over papers on tin; let dry.
- 2. Adhere white letters vertically to front right side of tin to spell "LOVE". Apply Portobello Rd. letter rub-ons to white "E" to spell "NOTES ".
- 3. Trim cardstock to fit inside luggage tag. Adhere "secret" sticker to cardstock. Adhere XO tab to cardstock left edge and slide into luggage tag. Apply Providence letter rub-ons to luggage tag window to spell "TOP " above "secret".
- 4. Tie ribbon around tin. Slide luggage tag onto ribbon end and knot. Trim ribbon ends.